OSTERLEY SKIN CARE
How Business Owners Benefit From Fresh Thinking Brand Building
Effective marketing activity needs effective strategy.
The expert team at Market Rocket are used to onboarding clients and rebuilding their channels in order to drive growth, but sometimes the client requires a complete business build, ensuring optimisation from day-one.
The Brand – Osterley Skincare
Osterley Skincare is a successful Beauty and Wellbeing brand operating in and around the London area. In 2018, prior to the brand launch, the owners approached Market Rocket with their concept – to launch an aesthetics brand offering D2C beauty goods in addition to clinic-based beauty treatments and services. The owners had extensive beauty training, and had run businesses previously, but wanted to leverage the digital marketplace and build their new brand into a digitally-optimised concern from startup. This meant that the brand had zero existing assets, guidelines, logos or platforms. After initial discussion with Market Rocket, Osterley Skincare was chosen as the brand name, and a brand build and marketing strategy was created. The graphic design team at Market Rocket furnished the brand with a new logo, brand guideline package and also helped to design the storefront for the clinic, as well as printed collateral in the form of business cards, flyers and brochures. The copywriting team were tasked with creation of the brand tone of voice, and went about constructing the brand’s core messaging and story.
Overview and key delivery
Market Rocket’s web development team created a brand-new website design and hosting package with integration for D2C ecommerce features, a CRM and bookings platform baked-in. Launch copy, images, and backlinks that were already optimised for SEO, which allowed the website to start attracting organic traffic from the moment it was live, assisted at launch by PPC campaigns designed to drive clicks to the website. Email marketing channels were created and an audience of contacts was gathered from existing customers and links from the website and campaign traffic from activity on the brand’s new Social Media platforms.
This focus on a resilient digital approach ensured that Osterley Skincare were in a perfect position to respond to drops in clinic visits during COVID lockdowns by leveraging their D2C offering alongside virtual skincare consultations via embedded website apps and video calling.
Today, Osterley Skincare are looking to branch out and build similar brands in other areas of the South-East UK. Market Rocket will be there to offer a full suite of services to enable these new brands to achieve similar growth.
- High authority domain links increased referral traffic of 87%.
- increase in sales revenue in-month by 15%
- Christmas competition, hosted on multiple sites to drive new user traffic, as well as a number of referral links placed on high authority domains.
- Email offers drove a 15% increase in web sales over the Black Friday weekend.
- Abandoned cart flows corrected, and customer retention/loyalty discount mails corrected and published.
- Christmas Advent Calendar competition resulted in 20k signups.
- 46% Instagram reach increase to around 45,000 followers
- 300% growth rate in engaged followers.
- Post engagement rates now exceed 30%
- web traffic driven by social media interaction up 23%.
PR and Influencers
- Articles in Health & Wellbeing and other popular publications
- Relationships established to push Pulsin Sports Nutrition-focused products at future national and international sporting events.
I have a fantastic website with a solid marketing team handling my social media every month” – Jaspreet Atwal.